Precision injections to soften lines and wrinkles
Botox cosmetic injections are the best known of a group of medications that use various forms of botulinum toxin to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles, particularly in the forehead and around the eyes. Other brands of medication include Dysport and Xeomin. Several products on the market provide similar results using similar technique, but the Botox trade name is generally applied to the entire category.
Called “neuromodulators,” these injectable medications work by signaling the muscles underneath lines and wrinkles to relax, which smoothes the skin and lessens wrinkles and lines. We apply the medication using simple, straightforward injections with very small needles that are minimally invasive, have minimal pain and virtually no downtime.
The most commonly treated areas include:
- Glabella or frown lines between brows
- Crow’s feet
- Horizontal forehead lines
We take every precaution to create a natural, balanced look, maintaining your expressiveness but allowing you to appear more relaxed and rested.
These products can also be used to:
- Improve vertical neck bands
- Soften horizontal neck lines or “necklace” lines (in combination with filler)
- Smooth “bunny lines” or lines that show when you scrunch up your nose
- Lessen vertical lip lines or “smoker lines”
Precise use of neuromodulators also can:
- Improve dimpling of chin
- Open up the eyes
- Lift the brows
- Upturn the corners of the mouth
- Help treat a smile that shows too much gum
- Reduce sweating
- Slim the face
This treatment is ideal for men and women and can be performed right in our office in Marina Del Rey. Contact us today to find out whether neuromodulator injections are right for you.